Intuit (INTU) Announces 1.55M Share Secondary Offering
- Wall Street climbs 1% on upbeat results, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
|Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU)||Delayed: 403.52 +15.07 (3.88%)|
|Previous Close||$388.45||52 Week High||$116.97|
|Open||$386.29||52 Week Low||$88.17|