Hedge Fund Insider
Search Hedge Fund Holdings
Hedge Fund News
- Kraft Heinz (KHC) Receives Notice of Partial Stock Distribution by 3G Capital
- UPDATE: Kyle Bass: We are Going to Have a Recession, Albeit Shallow
- 'Big Short' Burry Says Market is 'Like Watching a Plane Crash'
- Minerd Says Bitcoin to Sink to $8,000 with Crypto Now Suspect - Bloomberg
- Cruiser Capital Sends Letter to American Vanguard (AVD) Stockholders
- See More
March 23, 2021 - eHealth (NASDAQ: EHTH) picked up a second activist investor just weeks after entering an agreement with the first activist investor, Hudson Executive Capital LP, to add two to the board. Now Starboard Value, which has amassed a 6.9% stake, wants to add another four to the 10 person board. Starboard disclosed in a 13D filing after the close Monday that it started to accumulate shares of the health insurance exchange in late January and put forth the following four names to be added to the board: Peter A. Feld, James E. Murray, Erin L. Russell, and Steven J. Shulman. CONTINUE
|Ticker||# of Shares||Price||Value|
|View Additional Portfolio Information »|
Daniel S. Loeb runs $4.5 billion New York-based hedge fund Third Point LLC, which he founded in 1995. Loeb is known for his scathing letters to companies, in which he often criticizes management and pushes for changes. He has focused on investments in biotech and oil/gas, among other areas. Loeb is considered an activist investor, but also has many passive investments.
Loeb graduated from Columbia University.
Loeb in known for collecting art, enjoying yoga and living large. Loeb spent $45 million for a 10,000 sq penthouse at 15 Central Park West.