- China's Anbang seeks IPO pitches from banks - Bloomberg
- The Trade Desk (TTD) Files $86.25M IPO
- FB Financial (FBK) Files for $115M IPO
- UPDATE: AIG (AIG) Said Near Deal to Sell Mortgage Insurance Unit to Arch Capital (ACGL)
- Airgain (AIRG) Prices 1.5M Common Stock IPO at $8/Share, Below Expected Range
- See More
2016's Top IPOs
- Acacia Communications (ACIA) 368.96%
- Twilio, Inc. (TWLO) 261.67%
- SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE) 82.38%
- AveXis (AVXS) 78.30%
- Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RETA) 74.64%
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI) 65.38%
- Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. (COTV) 64.37%
- Talend S.A. (TLND) 61.00%
- TPI Composites (TPIC) 59.36%
- HarborOne Bank (HONE) 43.00%
On July 1, 2015, the IPO Teladoc, Inc. (NYSE: TDOC) opened for trading at $29.90 after pricing 8,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $19.00 per share, above the recently expected range of $15 to $17 per share.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Teladoc is the nation's first and largest telehealth platform, delivering on-demand healthcare anytime, anywhere, via mobile devices, the internet, video and phone.
- Ardmore Shipping (ASC) Completes Review of Securities Filings; Has No Plans for Raising Additional Capital at This Time
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Reports Redemption of Existing Convertible Debentures, Issuance of New Convertible Debentures
- Par Pacific (PARR) Launches $50M Stock Rights Offering
- Williams Partners (WPZ) Enters 6.975M Common Units Private Placement with Willams (WMB)
- Proteostasis Therapeutics (PTI) Files $60M Common Stock Shelf
- See More
|8/11/2016||Medpace Holdings||MEDP||7 Mil||$23.00||$27.13||17.96%||Jefferies LLC and Credit Suisse|
|8/11/2016||Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc.||PTGX||7.5 Mil||$12.00||$10.44||-13.00%||Leerink Partners, Barclays, BMO Capital Markets|
|8/4/2016||First Hawaiian||FHB||21.087 Mil||$23.00||$26.57||15.52%||Goldman, Sachs & Co., BofA Merrill Lynch and BNP Pariba|
|7/29/2016||Cellect Biotechnology||APOP||1.292 Mil||$6.50||$4.82||-25.85%||Rodman & Renshaw, Joseph Gunnar & Co (co-manager)|
|7/29/2016||Talend S.A.||TLND||5.25 Mil||$18.00||$28.98||61.00%||Goldman, Sachs & Co., J.P. Morgan, Barclays, Citigroup, William Blair|
|7/27/2016||Kadmon||KDMN||6.25 Mil||$12.00||$10.06||-16.17%||Citigroup and Jefferies LLC|
|7/22/2016||TPI Composites||TPIC||6.25 Mil||$11.00||$17.53||59.36%||J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley|
|7/21/2016||Impinj||PI||4.8 Mil||$14.00||$20.00||42.86%||RBC Capital, Pacific Crest and Piper Jaffray.|
|7/21/2016||Patheon||PTHN||29.762 Mil||$21.00||$27.60||31.43%||J. P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies and UBS|
|7/20/2016||Audentes Therapeutics||BOLD||5 Mil||$15.00||$15.10||0.67%||BofA Merrill Lynch, Cowen and Company and Piper Jaffray|
|N/A||Digicel Group Limited||DCEL||124.1 Mil||$13-$16||J.P. Morgan, UBS Investment Bank, Citigroup, Barclays, Credit Suisse|
|N/A||GenSight Biologics S.A.||GNST||4.7 Mil||$13-$15||Leerink Partners, Evercore ISI, Canaccord Genuity|
|N/A||Boxlight||BOXL||1.818 Mil||$10-$12||Aegis Capital Corp|
|N/A||NovoCure Limited||NVCR||N/A||N/A||J.P. Morgan, Deutsche Bank Securities, Evercore ISI, Wells Fargo Securities, JMP Securities, Wedbush PacGrow|
|N/A||PointClickCare Corp.||PCLK||N/A||N/A||J.P. Morgan, Goldman, Sachs & Co., RBC Capital Markets, William Blair, Canaccord Genuity|
|N/A||At Home Group Inc.||HOME||N/A||N/A||BofA Merrill Lynch, Goldman, Sachs & Co., Jefferies, Morgan Stanley, Evercore ISI, William Blair, Guggenheim Securities, Stifel|
|N/A||McGraw-Hill Education, Inc.||MHED||N/A||N/A|
|N/A||PSAV, Inc.||PSAV||N/A||N/A||Goldman, Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Macquarie Capital, Piper Jaffray, William Blair|
|N/A||Albertsons Companies, Inc.||ABS||65.306 Mil||$23-$26||Goldman, Sachs & Co., BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank Securities, Credit Suisse, Barclays, Lazard, Guggenheim Securities, Jefferies, RBC Capital Markets, Wells Fargo Securities, BMO Capital Markets, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey,|
|N/A||Laureate Education||LAUR||N/A||N/A||Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, J.P. Morgan, BMO Capital Markets, Citigroup, KKR, Goldman, Sachs & Co.|
Blue Buffalo Pet Products (NASDAQ: BUFF) filed $500M IPO with the SEC. The company plans to list under symbol "BUFF" on the NASDAQ.
The offering is being led by JPMorgan and Citigroup, with Barlcys, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo and LOYAL3 Securities also listed in support.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products is the fastest growing major pet food company in the United States, selling dog and cat food made with whole meats, fruits and vegetables, and other high-quality, natural ingredients. BLUE is a billion dollar brand based on sales at retail and is the #1 brand in the Wholesome Natural market segment. They currently have approximately 6% share of the overall pet food industry and feed only 2-3% of the 164 million pets in the United States.