- Moleculin Biotech (MBRX) Prices 1.4M Common Stock IPO at $6/Share
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- Fidelity raises estimated value of Airbnb, Cloudera and Nutanix
- Acacia Communications (ACIA) Plans to Offer 4.5M Shares in IPO; Sees Pricing of $21 - $23/Share
- Red Rock Resorts (RRR) IPO Opens Down 5%
- See More
2016's Top IPOs
- Editas Medicine (EDIT) 88.75%
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI) 44.50%
- American Renal Associates Holdings (ARA) 26.36%
- BATS Global Markets, Inc. (BATS) 25.47%
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals (SNDX) 17.00%
- AveXis (AVXS) 14.60%
- BeiGene, Ltd. (BGNE) 9.42%
- MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) 7.14%
- Yintech Investment Holdings (YIN) 0.00%
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) -3.36%
On July 1, 2015, the IPO Teladoc, Inc. (NYSE: TDOC) opened for trading at $29.90 after pricing 8,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $19.00 per share, above the recently expected range of $15 to $17 per share.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Teladoc is the nation's first and largest telehealth platform, delivering on-demand healthcare anytime, anywhere, via mobile devices, the internet, video and phone.
- Cardica (CRDC) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- TearLab (TEAR) Prices $17.3M Stock Offering
- Sterling Construction (STRL) Prices 4.5M Stock Offering at $4/Share
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) Announces 45M Share Common Stock Offering
- NorthStar Files Rebuttal to Alphabet (GOOG) Opposition Statement Regarding Equal Voting Rights
- See More
|4/27/2016||Yintech Investment Holdings||YIN||7.5 Mil||$13.50||$13.50||0.00%||Jefferies LLC, Ping An of China Securities|
|4/27/2016||Red Rock Resorts||RRR||N/A||$27,250,000.00||$18.78||-100.00%||Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan, BofA Merrill Lynch, Goldman, Sachs & Co.|
|4/22/2016||SecureWorks Corp.||SCWX||8 Mil||$14.00||$13.53||-3.36%||BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Goldman, Sachs & Co., J.P. Morgan, Barclays, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, RBC Capital Markets, UBS Investment Bank, Pacific Crest Securities, Stifel, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, William Blair|
|4/21/2016||American Renal Associates Holdings||ARA||7.5 Mil||$22.00||$27.80||26.36%||BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Goldman, Sachs & Co|
|4/20/2016||MGM Growth Properties LLC||MGP||50 Mil||$21.00||$22.50||7.14%||BofA Merrill Lynch, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Evercore ISI|
|4/15/2016||BATS Global Markets, Inc.||BATS||13.3 Mil||$19.00||$23.84||25.47%||Morgan Stanley, Citi, BofA Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, Goldman, Sachs & Co., J.P. Morgan|
|4/7/2016||Aeglea BioTherapeutics||AGLE||5 Mil||$10.00||$9.10||-9.00%||UBS, BMO Capital Markets and Wells Fargo|
|3/23/2016||Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||CRVS||4.7 Mil||$15.00||$12.78||-14.80%||Credit Suisse, Cowen and Company, Guggenheim Securities, Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., BTIG|
|3/3/2016||Syndax Pharmaceuticals||SNDX||4.4 Mil||$12.00||$14.04||17.00%||Morgan Stanley and Citigroup|
|2/11/2016||AveXis||AVXS||4.75 Mil||$20.00||$22.92||14.60%||Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Jefferies LLC|
|5/6/2016||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||TPB||5.4 Mil||$13-$15||Cowen and Company, FBR|
|N/A||Antero Resources Corp.||AR||N/A||N/A||Barclays, Citigroup, J.P. Morgan, Credit Suisse, Jefferies, Wells Fargo Securities|
|N/A||Viking Therapeutics||VKTX||5 Mil||N/A||Oppenheimer & Co. and Roth Capital|
|N/A||Sidoti & Company, Inc.||SDTI||N/A||N/A||WR Hambrecht + Co., Sidoti & Company|
|N/A||Hailiang Education Group||HLG||N/A||N/A||Network 1 Financial Securities|
|N/A||HTG Molecular Diagnostics||HTGM||N/A||N/A||Leerink Partners|
|N/A||Anterios||ANTE||3.9 Mil||$12-$14||Stifel, RBC Capital, JMP, JMP Securities, Needham & Company|
|N/A||Gelesis||GLSS||4 Mil||N/A||Piper Jaffray, Stifel, Guggenheim|
|N/A||MultiVir||MVIR||4.6 Mil||$12-$14||RBC Capital, Nomura, Cantor Fitzgerald, LifeSci Capital|
|N/A||Bicapital Corporation||BICA||N/A||N/A||JPMorgan, BofA/Merrill Lynch, Citigroup|
Blue Buffalo Pet Products (NASDAQ: BUFF) filed $500M IPO with the SEC. The company plans to list under symbol "BUFF" on the NASDAQ.
The offering is being led by JPMorgan and Citigroup, with Barlcys, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo and LOYAL3 Securities also listed in support.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products is the fastest growing major pet food company in the United States, selling dog and cat food made with whole meats, fruits and vegetables, and other high-quality, natural ingredients. BLUE is a billion dollar brand based on sales at retail and is the #1 brand in the Wholesome Natural market segment. They currently have approximately 6% share of the overall pet food industry and feed only 2-3% of the 164 million pets in the United States.