Pre-Open Movers: Small-cap UNITY Bio Climbs 110%, Alibaba Declines
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UNITY Biotechnology (NASDAQ: UBX) +110%; today announced 12- and 18-week data from its Phase 2 BEHOLD study of UBX1325, a senolytic Bcl-xL inhibitor, in patients with diabetic macular edema (DME).
Payoneer Global Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYO) +18%; shares are trading over 20% higher in premarket trading on Friday after the fintech company delivered strong Q2 results and upgraded its full-year guidance.
Toast (NYSE: TOST) +14%; reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $675 million versus the consensus estimate of $651.28 million.GUIDANCE: Toast sees Q3 2022 revenue of $700-730 million, versus the consensus of $665 million.
Rivian Automotive (NASDAQ: RIVN) +2%; reported Q2 EPS of ($1.62), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.63). Revenue for the quarter came in at $364 million versus the consensus estimate of $335.38 million.
CS Disco, Inc (NYSE: LAW) -35%; receives three downgrades following EPS miss.
Olo Inc. (NYSE: OLO) -32%; slashed its revenue guidance. Piper Sandler analyst Brent Bracelin cut the rating on OLO stock to Neutral from Overweight to reflect mounting growth headwinds.
Illumina (NASDAQ: ILMN) -16%; reported Q2 EPS of $0.57, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.16 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion. GUIDANCE: Illumina sees FY2022 EPS of $2.75-$2.90, versus the consensus of $4.12.
Treasure Global (NASDAQ: TGL) -10%; IPO climbed 345% intraday.
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) -3%; and other U.S.-listed Chinese stocks declined after three of the largest Chinese state-owned companies announced plans to delist from American exchanges.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Resumes Microsoft (MSFT) at Outperform, Sees Over 25% Upside
- Take Advantage of Pullback and Buy Apple (AAPL) Stock - Analyst
- Generac (GNRC) Pops as Cowen Initiates Coverage at Outperform, Sees Attractive Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesIPO, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!