Many Stocks See Dramatic Reversals from Morning Lows
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
While the global market rout is clearly the big story of the day, what many investors will not hear about this evening is the amazing trading opportunities in many names that bounced sharply off morning lows.
Below are some examples:
Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL) morning low $593.31. Current price $625.78 (+$32.47)
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) morning low $195. Current price $223.10 (+$28.10)
PowerShares QQQ Trust (NASDAQ: QQQ) morning low $84.74. Current price $99.52 (+$14.78)
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) morning low $85.50. Current price $100.16 (+$14.66)
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) morning low $92. Current price $104.19 (+$12.19)
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) morning low $72. Current price $82.64 (+$10.64)
Mobileye (NYSE: MBLY) morning low $41.80. Current price $51 (+$9.20)
SPDR S&P 500 (NYSE: SPY) morning lows $182.95. Current price $191.59 (+$8.64)
From Traders today:
- "Made $3 on GE (NYSE: GE) off morning low" - trader HS
- "caught SolarCity (Nasdaq: SCTY) at $38.50. sold at $45" - trader TR
- "Bought Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN) at $460... out at $480" - trader WL
- "Made $15 off Gilead Sciences Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) reversal" - trader PT
- "Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) $33.40... holding" - Trader JP
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Trades at High, Up 1.45%
- SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Etf (XOP) call put ratio 4.3 calls to 1 put
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!