David Moenning’s Daily State of the Markets: 07/29
- Wall Street ends mixed; Salesforce selloff pressures Dow
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) raises FY22 outlook, tops earnings, revenue estimates
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Zscaler shares plunge 11% despite Q1 & guidance beat
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
You May Also Be Interested In
- Today's most important downgrades
- Today's most important upgrades
- GoodRx (GDRX) should overcome near-term headwinds - Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesContributors
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Wachovia, David Moenning
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!