Carl Icahn's 13F Confirms 62.9M Share Stake in HP (HPQ)
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carl Icahn released his 13F for the quarter ended Sept 30., 2019. Below is a summary:
Cloudera, Inc. (NYSE: CLDR) new 54,795,218 share position (known)
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) new 62,902,970 share position (reports he is trying to merge the company with Xerox)
Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) new 26,332,388 share position (known)
CAESARS ENTMNT (NASDAQ: CZR) raised from 99,250,942 shares to 114,250,942 shares
HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS, Inc. (NYSE: HTZ) raised from 24,263,869 shares to 41,895,315 shares
ICAHN ENT DEP UTS (NASDAQ: IEP) raised from 175,441,588 shares to 190,847,599 shares
DIAMONDBACK ENG (NASDAQ: FANG) liquidated
CVR ENERGY, Inc. (NYSE: CVI) maintained 71,198,718 share stake
HERBALIFE LTD. (NYSE: HLF) maintained 35,227,904 share stake
China Health Resource, Inc. Class A (NYSE: HRI) maintained 4,494,789 share stake
NAVISTAR INTERNATIONAL (NYSE: NAV) maintained 16,729,960 share stake
Newell Rubbermaid Co. (NASDAQ: NWL) maintained 41,119,415 share stake
SANDRIDGE ENERGY, Inc. (NYSE: SD) maintained 4,818,832 share stake
TENNECO, Inc. (NYSE: TEN) maintained 5,651,177 share stake
Kiwa Bio-Tech Products Group Corporation (NYSE: WBT) maintained 10,082,660 share stake
Xerox Corp. (NYSE: XRX) maintained 23,456,087 share stake
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Geron Corp (GERN) Announces Publication of IMbark Phase 2 Data in Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Michael Burry Warns Retail Traders About the 'Mother of All Crashes' - Bloomberg, Citing Tweets
- Neovasc (NVCN) has implemented a series of strategic initiatives focused on enhancing current shareholder value
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!