Zoetis Inc. IPO Info
Company Name: Zoetis Inc.
Stock Symbol: ZTS
IPO Date: 2/1/2013
IPO Price: 26.00 (25.73%)
UnderwritersJ.P. Morgan, BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley
Amount of Offering: N/A
Number of Shares Offered: 86.1 Mil
Shares Outstanding After Offering: 413.9 Mil
Company DescriptionZoetis is a global leader in the discovery, development, manufacture and commercialization of animal health medicines and vaccines, with a focus on both livestock and companion animals. Pfizer holds a large stake in the company.
Financial DataFor the nine months ended September 30, 2012, revenues were $3.2 billion, reflecting growth of 2% compared to the nine months ended October 2, 2011. For the years ended December 31, 2011 and 2010, revenues were $4.2 billion and $3.6 billion, reflecting growth of 18% and 30% compared to the prior year periods. For the nine months ended September 30, 2012, Adjusted net income (a non-GAAP financial measure) was $482 million, reflecting growth of 27% compared to the nine months ended October 2, 2011. In 2011 and 2010, Adjusted net income was $503 million and $275 million, reflecting growth of 83% and 46% compared to the prior year period.
- Animal health firm Elanco surges 41 percent on debut
- Zoetis (ZTS) Closes 86.1M IPO; Pfizer (PFE) Remains 80% Owner
- Zoetis (ZTS) IPO Opens Higher
- Zoetis (ZTS) IPO indicated to open between $30-$32
- Zoetis (ZTS) Prices 86.1M IPO at $26/Share, Above Expected Range
- Pfizer's Zoeti (ZTS) IPO Prices at $26, Above Expected Range
- Pfizer's Zoetis (ZTS) May be Largest IPO Since Facebook (FB)
- Pfizer's Zoetis (ZTS) Sees IPO Price of $22 - $25/Share