Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Emerald Oil (EOX) to Hold
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Wunderlich Securities upgraded Emerald Oil (NYSE: EOX) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $2.00.
Shares of Emerald Oil closed at $1.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Welltower, Inc. (WELL) to Strong Buy
- Cleveland Research Upgrades Bruker (BRKR) to Buy
- HSBC Upgrades Air Liquid SA (AI:FP) (AIQUY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!