Wolfe Research Upgrades UPS (UPS) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group upgraded UPS (NYSE: UPS) from Peerperform to Outperform.
Shares of UPS closed at $203.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DNS Issues Affect Home Depot (HD), UPS (UPS), Other Web Sites - Bloomberg
- HSBC Upgrades ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (XNGSY) to Buy
- Raymond James Upgrades D.R. Horton (DHI) to Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!