Wolfe Research Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Peerperform
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group upgraded PACCAR (NASDAQ: PCAR) from Underperform to Peerperform.
Shares of PACCAR closed at $60.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertical Research Partners Assumes PACCAR (PCAR) at Buy
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Bryn Mawr Bank (BMTC) to Outperform
- Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (UNCFF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!