Wolfe Research Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Peerperform
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group upgraded PACCAR (NASDAQ: PCAR) from Underperform to Peerperform.
Shares of PACCAR closed at $60.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades salesforce.com (CRM) to Overweight
- 'A Must Own Asset for Growth Investors': Piper Upgrades Salesforce (CRM) to Overweight, Says There's Room for 30% Gains
- Citi Upgrades Valley National Bancorp (VLY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!