Wolfe Research Upgrades Knight Transportation (KNX) to Outperform
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group upgraded Knight Transportation (NYSE: KNX) from Peerperform to Outperform.
Shares of Knight Transportation closed at $36.67 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Plug Power (PLUG) to Overweight on Pullback and 'Tremendous' Momentum
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Upgrades RBC Bearings (ROLL) to Buy
- Bernstein Upgrades ONEOK Inc (OKE) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!