Wolfe Research Upgrades Heartland Express (HTLD) to Peerperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group upgraded Heartland Express (NASDAQ: HTLD) from Underperform to Peerperform.
Shares of Heartland Express closed at $21.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heartland Express (HTLD) PT Lowered to $18 at UBS
- Heartland Express (HTLD) PT Lowered to $18 at Stephens, Following Earnings
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!