Wolfe Research Upgrades FedEx (FDX) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group upgraded FedEx (NYSE: FDX) from Peerperform to Outperform.
Shares of FedEx closed at $290.31 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (XNGSY) to Buy
- Independent Research GmbH Upgrades ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) to Hold
- Raymond James Upgrades Banc of California (BANC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!