Wolfe Research Upgrades Expeditors Int'l (EXPD) to Peerperform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group upgraded Expeditors Int'l (NASDAQ: EXPD) from Underperform to Peerperform.
Shares of Expeditors Int'l closed at $65.20 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades IJM Corp Bhd (IJM:MK) to Neutral
- Piper Sandler Upgrades Alexander & Baldwin (ALEX) to Overweight
- Stifel Canada Upgrades Gear Energy Ltd. (GXE:CN) (GENGF) to Buy, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!