Wolfe Research Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNI) to Outperform
- Tech mega-caps knock 1% off Nasdaq; banks lift Dow
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group upgraded Canadian National Railway (NYSE: CNI) from Peerperform to Outperform with a price target of $90.00.
Shares of Canadian National Railway closed at $80.53 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Upgrades Seelos Therapeutics (SEEL) to Buy
- BMO Capital Upgrades Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF) to Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Resona Holdings, Inc (8308:JP) (RSNHF) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!