Wolfe Research Upgrades C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) to Peerperform
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group upgraded C.H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ: CHRW) from Underperform to Peerperform.
Shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide closed at $93.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Starts C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) at In Line
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Standard Chartered Plc. (STAN:LN) (SCBFY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!