Wolfe Research Upgrades C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) to Outperform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group upgraded C.H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ: CHRW) from Peerperform to Outperform.
Shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide closed at $76.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) PT Lowered to $93 at Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to Overweight on Successful Diversification and Valuation
- CLSA Upgrades GT Capital Holdings Inc. (GTCAP:PM) to Buy (1)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!