Wolfe Research Upgrades C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) to Outperform
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group upgraded C.H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ: CHRW) from Peerperform to Outperform.
Shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide closed at $76.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades CenterPoint Energy (CNP) to Overweight
- Jefferies Upgrades Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) to Buy
- Jefferies Upgrades BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!