Wolfe Research Upgrades Atlas Air Worldwide (AAWW) to Outperform
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group upgraded Atlas Air Worldwide (NASDAQ: AAWW) from Peerperform to Outperform with a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Atlas Air Worldwide closed at $24.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) and DHL Express Extend Agreements for 20 Freighters
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Standard Chartered Plc. (STAN:LN) (SCBFY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!