Wolfe Research Upgrades ArcBest Corp (ARCB) to Peerperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group upgraded ArcBest Corp (NASDAQ: ARCB) from Underperform to Peerperform.
Shares of ArcBest Corp closed at $30.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (XNGSY) to Buy
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Monster Beverage (MNST) to Buy
- Banco Santander Upgrades Ternium S.A. (TX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!