William Blair Upgrades FCB Financial Holdings (FCB) to Outperform
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
William Blair analyst Andrew Nicholas upgraded FCB Financial Holdings (NYSE: FCB) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of FCB Financial Holdings closed at $33.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale Upgrades Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) to Buy
- Macquarie Upgrades New Hope Corp (NHC:AU) (NHPEF) to Outperform
- Societe Generale Upgrades Prada SpA (1913:HK) (PRDSY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!