Wells Fargo Upgrades Yum! Brands (YUM) to Overweight
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read upgraded Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $125.00.
Shares of Yum! Brands closed at $107.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $141 at Morgan Stanley as Investors Revisit This "Asset Light Growth Compounder"
- Edelweiss Capital Upgrades Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (SUNP:IN) to Buy
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Upgrades KLA Corporation (KLAC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!