Wells Fargo Upgrades Uniti Group (UNIT) to Equal Weight
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Wells Fargo analyst Jennifer Fritzche upgraded Uniti Group (NASDAQ: UNIT) from Underweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Uniti Group closed at $9.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Upgrades Warrior Met Coal (HCC) to Buy
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Upgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Outperform
- Daiwa Securities Upgrades Trip.com Group Ltd (9961:HK) (TCOM) to Buy (1)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!