Wells Fargo Upgrades UMB Financial (UMBF) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Wells Fargo analyst Jared Shaw upgraded UMB Financial (NASDAQ: UMBF) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $85.00.
Shares of UMB Financial closed at $70.02 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Neutral
- Citi Upgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Buy
- Piper Sandler Upgrades Urstadt Biddle Properties (UBA) to Overweight