Wells Fargo Upgrades Saia Inc. (SAIA) to Overweight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic upgraded Saia Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $257.00.
Shares of Saia Inc. closed at $201.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Assumes Coverage on The Trade Desk (TTD), Upgrades to Overweight
- Zelman & Associates Upgrades TRI Pointe Homes (TPH) to Hold
- Citi Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!