Wells Fargo Upgrades Occidental Petroleum (OXY) to Equal Weight
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read upgraded Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) from Underweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Occidental Petroleum closed at $19.17 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Kotak Upgrades SRF Ltd (SRF:IN) to Add (2)
- Occidental Announces Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!