Wells Fargo Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Overweight
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read upgraded HollyFrontier (NYSE: HFC) from Equal Weight to Overweight.
Shares of HollyFrontier closed at $27.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Assumes Coverage on The Trade Desk (TTD), Upgrades to Overweight
- Citi Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Buy
- Barclays Upgrades Azimut Holdings SpA (AZM:IM) (AZIHY) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!