Wells Fargo Upgrades Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (GSBD) to Overweight
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Wells Fargo analyst Finian O'Shea upgraded Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (NYSE: GSBD) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $15.75.
Shares of Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. closed at $11.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Sino Land (83:HK) (SNLAY) to Buy
- Berenberg Upgrades AB Dynamics Plc (ABDP:LN) to Buy
- 3 Wall Street Upgrades From Today Worth Paying Attention To
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!