Wells Fargo Upgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Overweight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read upgraded ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $53.00.
Shares of ExxonMobil closed at $42.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil (XOM) PT Raised to $69 at Piper Sandler
- Banco Santander Upgrades Ternium S.A. (TX) to Buy
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Upgrades Anaplan Inc. (PLAN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!