Wedbush Upgrades KeyCorp (KEY) to Outperform
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Wedbush analyst Peter Winter upgraded KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $25.00.
Shares of KeyCorp closed at $20.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyCorp To Host An Investor Meeting In New York City
- Macquarie Upgrades South32 Limited (S32:AU) (SHTLF) to Outperform
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades Prothena Corp (PRTA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!