UPDATE: CL King Upgrades Minerals Technologies (MTX) to Buy
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - May 4, 2020 7:43 AM EDT)
(updating firm name/analyst name)
CL King analyst David Silver upgraded Minerals Technologies (NYSE: MTX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $55.00.
Shares of Minerals Technologies closed at $42.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Minerals Technologies (MTX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Spotify (SPOT) Gets Two Upgrades as Yesterday's Selloff Yielded Attractive Opportunity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCL King
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!