Tudor Pickering Upgrades Range Resources (RRC) to Buy
- Wall St rallies as Fed's Powell nods to easing inflation after rate hike
- Meta Platforms shares surge 17% on Q4 revenue beat while profits fall 55%
- Fed's Powell says could raise rates beyond December, gives nod to disinflation
- Fed hikes by 0.25% in further downshift on tightening, but sees more hikes ahead
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Tudor Pickering analyst Matthew Portillo upgraded Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Range Resources closed at $8.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Several positive 2023 catalysts can boost TransUnion (TRU) valuation - BofA
- UBS Upgrades FinVolution (FINV) to Buy
- UBS Upgrades China Southern Airlines Co Ltd. (H-Shares) (1055:HK) (ZNH) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!