Tudor Pickering Upgrades Occidental Petroleum (OXY) to Hold
- Wall Street rallies as Fed chief Powell speaks after rate hike
- Fed's Powell says could raise rates beyond December, gives nod to disinflation
- Fed hikes by 0.25% in further downshift on tightening, but sees more hikes ahead
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tudor Pickering analyst Matthew Portillo upgraded Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) from Sell to Hold.
Shares of Occidental Petroleum closed at $43.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Several positive 2023 catalysts can boost TransUnion (TRU) valuation - BofA
- Summit Insights Upgrades Silicon Labs (SLAB) to Buy
- Today's most important upgrades
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!