Tudor Pickering Upgrades Gulfport Energy (GPOR) to Buy
- Wall St rallies as Fed's Powell nods to easing inflation after rate hike
- Meta Platforms shares surge 17% on Q4 revenue beat while profits fall 55%
- Fed's Powell says could raise rates beyond December, gives nod to disinflation
- Fed hikes by 0.25% in further downshift on tightening, but sees more hikes ahead
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tudor Pickering analyst Matthew Portillo upgraded Gulfport Energy (NASDAQ: GPOR) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Gulfport Energy closed at $9.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Several positive 2023 catalysts can boost TransUnion (TRU) valuation - BofA
- Piper Sandler Upgrades Primis Financial Corp. (FRST) to Overweight
- Summit Insights Upgrades Silicon Labs (SLAB) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!