Tudor Pickering Upgrades Delek US (DK) to Hold
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Tudor Pickering analyst Matthew Blair upgraded Delek US (NYSE: DK) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $17.00.
Shares of Delek US closed at $16.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Oil Search Ltd. (OSH:AU) (OISHY) to Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades Seagate Technology (STX) to Neural (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!