Truist Securities Upgrades Verisk Analytics (VRSK) to Buy
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
- Amazon (AMZN) to Offer Insurance to SMBs in UK
Truist Securities analyst Andrew Jeffrey upgraded Verisk Analytics (NASDAQ: VRSK) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $225.00.
Shares of Verisk Analytics closed at $198.31 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Valeo SA (FR:FP) (VLEEY) to Neutral
- Citi Upgrades BB Seguridade (BBSE3:BZ) (BBSEY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!