Truist Securities Upgrades Independent Bank Group (IBTX) to Buy
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Truist Securities analyst Michael Young upgraded Independent Bank Group (NASDAQ: IBTX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $75.00.
Shares of Independent Bank Group closed at $62.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Upgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) (HHUSF) to Conviction Buy
- WBB Securities Upgrades Cidara Therapeutics (CDTX) to Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!