TD Securities Upgrades Brookfield Renewable Energy (BEP) to Buy
- Stocks fall as central bankers say inflation outlook not improving
- Amazon Poaches Netflix's Top Film Executive for its Entertainment Business - DJ
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Falls as Cohen Files to Sell His ~9.5M Shares
- Cisco Systems Reports Q4 Beat, Provides Outlook, Shares Up 3%
- Dollar climbs as Fed set for lengthy inflation fight
TD Securities analyst Sean Steuart upgraded Brookfield Renewable Energy (NYSE: BEP) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $41.00.
Shares of Brookfield Renewable Energy closed at $35.04 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT) to Buy
- BofA Securities Upgrades MGIC Investment (MTG) to Buy
- Jefferies Upgrades AO World Plc. (AO/:LN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!