TD Securities Upgrades Brookfield Renewable Energy (BEP) to Buy
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
TD Securities analyst Sean Steuart upgraded Brookfield Renewable Energy (NYSE: BEP) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $41.00.
Shares of Brookfield Renewable Energy closed at $35.04 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Techtronic Industries Co Ltd (669:HK) (TTNDY) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades DiGi.Com (DIGI:MK) (DIGBF) to Outperform
- Faratronic (600563:CH) PT Raised to RMB213.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!