Susquehanna Upgrades Black Knight Inc. (BKI) to Positive
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Susquehanna analyst Jack Micenko upgraded Black Knight Inc. (NYSE: BKI) from Neutral to Positive with a price target of $100.00.
Shares of Black Knight Inc. closed at $82.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First United Bank Signs Long-Term Extension for Black Knight's MSP Servicing System, Adds Servicing Digital Solution
- Argus Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Buy Citing Favorable View on Capacity Limit Plans
- Black Knight Introduces Originations Market Monitor: March Report Shows Refinance Share Below 50% for First Time in 15 Months; Rate/Term Refi Lending Down 36% Year-to-Date
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!