Susquehanna Upgrades Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) to Positive
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Susquehanna analyst Sandy Klugman upgraded Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA) from Neutral to Positive with a price target of $41.00.
Shares of Axalta Coating Systems closed at $32.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Globant S.A. (GLOB) to Buy; Early Stages of Multi-Year Demand Cycle
- CLSA Upgrades Ramsay Health Care Limited (RHC:AU) (RMSYF) to Outperform (2)
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Cable One (CABO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!