SunTrust Upgrades Diamondback Energy (FANG) to Buy
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $89.00.
Shares of Diamondback Energy closed at $75.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Rice Upgrades Diamondback Energy (FANG) to Accumulate
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Argus Upgrades International Paper (IP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!