SunTrust Upgrades AMN Healthcare (AMN) to Buy
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
SunTrust analyst Tobey Sommer upgraded AMN Healthcare (NYSE: AMN) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of AMN Healthcare closed at $47.94 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Plug Power (PLUG) to Overweight on Pullback and 'Tremendous' Momentum
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Liberty Global (LBTYA) to Buy; FCF Should Double in Three Years
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Lukoil (LKOD:LI) (LUKOY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!