Stifel Upgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Stifel analyst Noelle C. Dilts upgraded AZZ Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $50.00.
Shares of AZZ Inc. closed at $39.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades Roku Inc. (ROKU) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Wynn Resorts (WYNN) to Buy
- Tier4 Research Upgrades Allegheny Technologies (ATI) to Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!