Stephens Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Overweight
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Stephens analyst James Rutherford upgraded McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) from Equal Weight to Overweight.
Shares of McDonald's closed at $163.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts McDonald's (MCD) at Buy, Best Idea
- McDonald's (MCD) Declares $1.29 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- BMO Capital Upgrades First Capital Realty Inc. (FCR:CN) (FCRGF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!