Stephens Upgrades Covenant Transportation Group (CVTI) to Overweight
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Stephens analyst Jack Atkins upgraded Covenant Transportation Group (NASDAQ: CVTI) from Equal Weight to Overweight.
Shares of Covenant Transportation Group closed at $10.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Xponential Fitness Inc (XPOF) to Strong Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Transurban Group (TCL:AU) (TRAUF) to Outperform
- Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Legrand SA (LR:FP) (LGRVF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!