Societe Generale Upgrades Workday (WDAY) to Buy
- Wall St eases after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares fall
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
Societe Generale analyst Richard Nguyen upgraded Workday (NASDAQ: WDAY) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Workday closed at $229.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight, New Top Pick
- Workday Commits Additional $250 Million Investment Capital to Workday Ventures to Power Technology Innovation
- American Express (AXP) upgraded at Morgan Stanley, new Top Pick in Consumer Finance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!