Siebert Williams Shank Upgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Siebert Williams Shank analyst Gabriele Sorbara upgraded EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $103.00.
Shares of EOG Resources closed at $81.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) to Strong Buy, Sees Higher Menu Pricing Likely Sticking
- Jefferies Upgrades Kubota Corp (6326:JP) (KUBTY) to Buy
- EOG Resources (EOG) PT Raised to $94 at KeyBanc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!