Sidoti Upgrades Matrix Service Company (MTRX) to Buy
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar touches three-week high, lifted by recent data, Fed taper view
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sidoti analyst John Franzreb upgraded Matrix Service Company (NASDAQ: MTRX) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Matrix Service Company closed at $14.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Matrix Service Company (MTRX) PT Lowered to $15 at DA Davidson
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
- Baird Upgrades Accolade Inc. (ACCD) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!