Sidoti Upgrades Helen of Troy (HELE) to Buy
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Sidoti analyst Frank Camma upgraded Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $263.00.
Shares of Helen of Troy closed at $203.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) to Buy
- Jefferies Upgrades Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) to Hold
- Ferrexpo Plc. (FXPO:LN) (FEEXF) PT Lowered to GBP2.10 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!